100% Pure Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint essential oil is one of our most in-demand oils in the current market. It also belongs to the Mint family but is said to be older than peppermint. It is commonly used in making oral care products, medicines, and in aromatherapy.
Spearmint oil is widely used when there is a need of minty aroma, but it is too strong like of peppermint. This is since it has less menthol it. Spearmint offers benefits of peppermint, but it has a soft fragrance compared to the latter. That is why it is also known as ‘Gentle Mint Oil’. It was once also used in Ayurvedic medicines to provide relief from headaches and some skin problems.
How it is manufactured?
Tried-&-Tested Steam Distillation method is used to extract this oil from the leaves of spearmint. The spear-shaped leaves (and sometimes stems also) are collected from our organic sources and brought to our manufacturing plant. Its aroma is very much like peppermint: strong, cool, and refreshing. It is transparent in color and has a thin consistency.
Uses & Benefits of Spearmint Oil:
- Oral Care: Just like peppermint, the cool refreshing aroma is very suitable for oral care products like toothpastes and mouthwashes. It is also used in making chewing gums and similar products to fight bad breaths.
- Stress-Reliever & Concentration: The fresh fragrance is effective in rejuvenating the mind by relieving any type of stress or tension. The strong cooling sensation is also helpful in improving concentration and memory.
- Aids Digestion: It can provide some relief from common digestive issues and symptoms like nausea and vomiting.
- Skin Care: It is also good for balancing the skin, reducing wrinkles, and treat skin irritations.
- Reduce Joint Pain: A limited study has shown that usage of spearmint oil for reducing joint and muscle pains for arthritis is somewhat effective.
- Other Medicines: It is also useful in treating cold, cough, and common respiratory problems.
Which other essential oils it blends well with?
Spearmint essential oil blends well with some famous essential oils like with Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, and Sweet Basil Essential Oil. It is mostly mixed with peppermint oil to soften its strong fragrance which will be more comfortable for most people.
- For External Use only.
- Avoid its usage in the case of pregnancy.
- Dilute it before direct skin application by mixing it with carrier oils.
Why buy Spearmint Essential Oil from KannaujAttar.com?
‘Kannauj Attar & Essential Oils’ is a leading global company in the essential oils industry. We are committed to delivering only high-quality and organic-certified essential oils. The quality of our product at the best competitive prices and on-time delivery have made a trustable B2B brand in this business. Our clients are present in more than 57 countries around the globe.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.