What is Shamama Attar?
If there is something truly special about natural attars, then it’s their ever-changing quality. Shamama Attar, a beautiful herbal attar is known for its rare, spicy and rich aroma.
People also believe it has “mysterious” fragrance that adds to its own unique qualities. Having its origin in the traditional perfumery town Kannauj, every perfumer has their own formula of making this beautiful traditional attar. Its fragrance seems inherited from flowers & sunshine. Similar to vintage wines, each batch varies from the last.
How Shamama Attar is Produced?
Shamama Special attar is manufactured through co-distillation of a variety of herbs and natural essential oils. Known for its exotic fragrance, it is rare and precious Attar that is available in form of long lasting perfume that is prepared by combining various flowers through hydro/steam distillation process.
What are the application of Shamama Attar?
Shamama Attar is primarily used as winter perfume in India and most of the Gulf countries including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Jordan and more. Besides this can also be used in perfumes as an ingredient.
Apart from that, Shamama is preferred ingredient in making different types of incense sticks and tobacco compounds.
How is the Fragrance of Shamama Attar?
Please note that Shamama is very rare fragrance produced using number of natural ingredients such as herbs and spices. So, it often gives you a feel of aromas of herbs and spices.
What to Consider before Buying Shamama?
It does take sometime to adjust with shamama fragrance. This is very rare and unique type fragrance.
Olfactory – Shamama is reddish tinged, amber tinged liquid displaying an incredibly rich, complex, earthy, mossy, musky, precious woods, tea-like, spicy, animalic, resinous bouquet of outstanding tenacity
Interesting Facts About Shamama Attar
- Shamama Attar oil comprises spicy, herbaceous, woody, saffronish aroma that is rare or niche/oriental type.
- The shamama oil in widely appreciated in Middle Eastern countries.
- Shamama is also an integral component to create sought-after fragrances/scents of ‘Mukhallat’ and ‘Bakhoor’.
- Many Indians and Arabians prefer applying shamama directly as perfume.
- The process of making Shamama attar is a well kept secret and perfumers who create this do not reveal much details about it.
- Shamama perfume contains number of herbs, spices, roots, flowers, seeds, woods, essential oils and produced using hydrodistillation method that makes it potent oriental perfume oil or Attar.