Palmarosa Essential Oil – Organic-Certified
Palmarosa oil is an Indian-originated essential oil, which is gaining huge popularity from some past years. It is also sometimes called Indian Geranium Oil. It belongs to the same plant family as of lemongrass but it doesn’t have much citrus component as them.
Its aroma is quite similar to that of rose, which makes it a good alternative to that latter since it is less expensive. Most beauty products are switching to palmarosa oil for the same reason. It has found extensive usage in perfumery, cosmetics and skin care industries. It is also used in making medicines and insect repellents.
How it is manufactured?
Like many other essential oils, palmarosa oil is also manufactured via the traditional steam distillation at our facility. It is extracted from the dried palmarosa grass which is found in the Himalayan mountains and in south-west India. The grass is harvested before the flowering period.
It has a rich floral fragrance, somewhat similar to the rose. It is yellow-brownish in color with a thin viscosity.
Palmarosa Oil is Good for:
- Perfumery & Cosmetics: Due to its floral aroma, this oil is mostly used in cosmetic and beauty products as well as in perfumes.
- For Skin: It is also good at balancing skin tone for all types of skin. It is also helpful in treating acne, pimples and even psoriasis.
- Aromatherapy: Its sweet floral scent also makes it suitable for aromatherapy to bust out stress and anxiety and induce happiness in mind. It is also a good sleep inducer.
- Antibacterial: An Indian study has also found that Palmarosa essential oil has more antibacterial properties as compared to many other popular essential oils like lavender. It can be applied to wounds to prevent bacterial infections.
Which other essential oils it blends well with?
Since it is related to lemongrass and smells like rose, it is blended with many other popular essential oils like Rose essential oil, Geranium essential oil, and Ylang Ylang oil. It is mostly blended with rose oil to soften the sharp rose scent.
- For External Use only.
- For skin applications, dilute it by mixing up with carrier oils.
- Consult an expert before use for children and pregnant women.
Why buy Palmarosa Oil from KannaujAttar.com?
‘Kannauj Attar & Essential Oils’ is a leading global company in the essential oils industry. We are committed to delivering only high-quality and organic-certified essential oils. The quality of our product at the best competitive prices and on-time delivery have made a trustable B2B brand in this business. Our clients are present in more than 57 countries around the globe.