Lemon Essential Oil
In terms of the scent and uplifting mood, Kannauj Attar Lemon Essential Oil is prepared naturally from lemons. In addition to the therapeutic effects on the digestive system and the skin, the lemon essential oil is also excellent for hair and skin. It is a healing agent for relieving pain, cold, swelling and removing toxins from the body. The essential oil of lemon comes in handy to boost your immunity and lightens the scars, acne, and blemishes from the skin. You may not familiar with some of the major lemon essential oil benefits & uses. Below, we have elaborated on all the advantages of this oil that will guide you before purchasing Kannauj attar’s lemon essential oil.
Lemon Essential Oil Benefits
The lemon essential oil has benefits for skin, diffuser, cleaning, hair, weight loss, and more –
- Relieve stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Ease nausea & vomiting symptoms
- Clean the skin by killing bacteria
- Prevent skin inflammation
- Brighten the skin tone
- Relieves from pain
- Treats cold and sore throat
- Refreshes the room
- Improve cognitive of Alzheimer’s patient
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Remove acne and scars
- Helps in weight loss
Lemon Essential Oil Uses
Lemon essential oil used for hair, young living, in cosmetics, for body and other uses are –
- Lemon essential oil for controlling dandruff and hair fall
- Lemon essential oil for hyperpigmentation
- Lemon essential oil for lips
- Lemon essential oil for hair growth
- Lemon essential oil for oil skin
- Lemon essential oil for removing acne and scars
- Lemon essential oil for soap making
- Lemon essential oil for face mask
- Lemon essential oil for making diffuser
- Lemon essential oil for massage
- Lemon essential oil for aromatherapy
- Lemon essential oil for reducing swelling
About Kannauj Attar Lemon Essential Oil
Kannauj Attar lemon essential oil is made using 100% pure and natural ingredients. We tested our all products before selling and afterward sells to clients all over the world. The lemon essential oil has citrus Limonum which has anti-bacterial properties for dealing with skin & body problems.
- Ideal for all skin types, dandruff, excess oil, face dullness, and hair fall
- Nourish and bright the skin
- No GMO and synthetics added in Kannauj attar lemon essential oil
- Clean the skin and refines pores
- Decrease the sign of aging
- Made by using cold-pressed extraction method
- Citrus and fresh aroma
Interested In Buying Kannaj Attar Lemon Essential Oil Or Other Natural Products?
After knowing the benefits and uses of lemon essential oil, it is unlikely that you are not interested. You can shop today from this page. Are you a seller? If yes then you can also take more quantity than you want to sell. For this, you have to go to the beginning of this page. There you will see the button of Select option, from which you can select Sample or Standard. After that in the quantity box, number del as many quantities as you want to buy. For example – for buying 20 pieces of essential oil add 20 and then click on Add To Cart to get it.
FAQs| Lemon Essential Oil
1. Is Lemon Essential Oil Good For Skin?
Yes, the lemon essential oil is good for skin as it has anti-bacterial properties and vitamin C. These two things work as a cleanser for skin and make it lighter.
2. What Are The Side Effects Of Lemon Essential Oil?
Lemon essential oil gives potential side effects when you go in to sunlight with applying this. This may cause redness and irritation skin. So avoid using it when you are in direct sunlight.
3. What Can I Mix With Lemon Essential Oil?
You can mix with lemon essential oil in any of the following –
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Spearmint Essential oil
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Basil Essential Oil
- Cyperus Essential Oil
4. Does Lemon Essential Oil Have The Same Benefits As Lemon Juice?
No, there is some different between normal lemon juice and lemon essential oil. Essential oil of lemon contained high citrus and limonene as compared to lemon juice. Also, the smell of essential is much powerful and the sweater.
5. How Do You Apply Lemon Oil To Hair?
Apply lemon oil by adding few drops of it to the carrier oil you like. You can keep this oil overnight for better results and wash it with shampoo & conditioner the next morning.