Organic-Certified Lavender Oil – Buy in Bulk
Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most special and most popular essential oil in today’s world. Since it is native to north African and European region, ancient civilizations like Romans have a rich history of using this flower and its oil.
The beautiful scent of it is the primary reason for its importance and use in many industries. It is widely used in making cosmetic products, soaps, candles, and perfumes to add its fragrance in them. Aromatherapy is also a major domain where it is being used extensively due to its relaxing aroma. It is also present in many common insect repellents. One other important use of it is in medicines because of its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-depressant attributes.
This oil is extracted from Lavandula Angustifolia (botanical name for Lavender) plant. This plant is usually 1 meter long with purple flowers and green leaves. These flowers are used in the manufacturing process and the oil is derived via the steam distillation method.
Smell & Benefits
It has a fresh floral fragrance that helps in calming down your body, mind, and soul because of its highly soothing and refreshing nature. It has a thin consistency and is clear to slightly in color.
The anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties of it are well known, which helps to cure eczema, psoriasis and some other skin conditions. Lavender oil is also effective in healing the wound faster.
What are the Uses of Lavender Oil?
Lavender oil can be used in several way for personal benefits. It can be added in bath water (only few drops) to relax the body. Mix it with carrier oils, massage oils, lotions or some other skincare or hair care products to apply it directly on the face, hair or the skin. It is suitable for following purposes:
- Relaxation: It provides a soothing effect on the body and mind which prompts relaxation and reduce anxiety.
- Fights Migraine: The aroma of lavender is effective in getting some relief from headaches for migraines.
- Tones Skin: It helps in treating oily skin, acne, wrinkles, and wounds as well as tones the skin.
- Sleep-Inducer: It is also useful in inducing sleep, in the case of insomnia or restlessness.
- Hair Growth: Lavender oil also promotes hair growth and so, is valuable in hair loss treatment.
It blends with many other essential oils like Frankincense Essential Oil, Geranium Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Tea Tree Oil.
- For External Use Only.
- Perform a small skin test before regular use.
- Dilute it before using direct skin application.
- Avoid Exposure with sunlight.
- Consult a doctor in case of pregnancy.
Why Buy Lavender Oil in Bulk from KannaujAttar.com?
We at ‘Kannauj Attar & Essential Oils’ offer only the best quality essential oils at the best prices in the market. All our essential oils are therapeutic-grade and organic-certified by independent laboratories. We have earned the reputation of one of India’s best manufacturers and supplier in the industry. We export them to many countries around the globe including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many European nations. Lavender Oil is one of our most in-demand and best-selling products.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.