An exclusive collection of the best attars (itra) made in Kannauj, the perfume city of India. Kannauj, a town in Uttar Pradesh, is known for making attars, an essence that is absolutely pure. ‘Parimal’ is our most unique gift box since it symbolizes the place where it all started. A perfect gift that has both the elements of luxury and our heritage.
A Splendid Set of 6 Attars
We have ensembled the top 6 most popular attars of the world and brought you a flawless gifting set. When all these six are in your wardrobe, you will have the complete set of all exotic fragrances. This pack includes the following attars:
- Ruh Khus (Vetiver) Attar: It has a sweet-earthy aroma which was known as the ‘Oil of Tranquility’ in the past. Best to bring the mind back to peace.
- Jasmine Attar: Maybe the most popular attar out of all, its floral aroma is delightful. Best for daily-use especially in summers.
- Mitti Attar: Most popular and most unique creation the kannauj city will ever have. Its scent of rain that people love and wish to experience it once in a lifetime.
- Shamama Attar: Add some spice in the mix with Shamama, created by the town’s perfumers. It has many mysterious ingredients that give it its spicy aroma. Best for all seasons.
- Rose Attar: Last but not the least, the Rose Attar made from the world-famous desi Gulab of kannauj. Its beautiful rosy aroma is suited for any occasion or season.
Perfect Present with the Indian touch
Kannauj is more than just a normal town. It is the city of attars, birthplace for natural perfumery in India, and pride for our nation. So, why not gift something which is much closer to home?
This gift set is perfect for all the memorable moments. Whether to gift to the love of your life, a return gift for your parents for their support or for your friends to make their wedding day more special. A lavish present which they will never forget since they will use it daily.
Need it for many people? We got you covered. We also offer bulk purchases according to your requirements. Be it for corporate events, employee appreciations, international guests or for wedding favors. It is the most suitable choice for wedding return or favors since this represents our tradition and culture.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]