About Ruh Motia – The Essence of Jasmine Sambac
A sharp, rich, bright red ‘Ruh Motia’ attar or “jasmine essence” is derived by traditional hydro-distillation of the north Indian Jasmine Sambac ( ‘Bela’) in copper degs in the perfume city Kannauj.
The fresh flowers of Jasmine Sambac plant are harvested during the monsoon season in India.The sharp and refreshing fragrance of jasmine sambac flower is ideal for the season.
History of Ruh Motia:
The history of Ruh motia and other attars is not new. From hundreds of years the flowers of jasmine(specially North Indian Jasmine or Jasmine Sambac) were used for making perfumes for kings during Mughal period in India.
This attar was the favourite perfume of the Nizams of the Hyderabad state.
Benefits of Ruh Motia Attar:
- Its beautiful aroma helps with anxiety by relieving depression.
- Fresh and sharp fragrance of Jasmine Sambac make you feel more hopeful and confident.
- The best thing about Ruh Motia is that it is unisex and attracts both men and women, and thus can be applied by both genders.
- The Jasmine Sambac aroma is widely known for its seductive nature.
- Besides there are various aromatherapy and spiritual uses of this beautiful attar. It enhances meditation, invokes a sense of sacredness and divinity.
- Ruh Motia has characteristics that balances the nervous system and heightens sensory awareness.
How to Apply Ruh Motia Attar/Jasmine Essence as Perfume OIl?
Apply this beautiful essence to pulse points. It will react with your skin and natural oils, transforming into a exotic scent unique to you.