Pure Citronella Essential Oil – Organic-Certified
Citronella essential oil is commonly used in making different daily-use products. Citronella belongs to the same plant kingdom as lemongrass. It is used in some south Asian countries like China, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia for a long time to treat skin infections and many other medicinal purposes. It is mostly used in making insect repellents. A 2011 Study on Citronella oil confirmed its effectiveness. However, it is also a popular oil in aromatherapy, pharmaceuticals, perfumery, and cooking.
Manufacturing/Extraction of Citronella Oil
Citronella oil is derived from the grass of it via the Steam distillation method. The grass is harvested when it grows about 3 feet long. Then it is dried and chopped before the extraction of oil from it. It has a refreshing light citrusy (lemon-like) aroma with a bit of fruity fragrance. It is transparent in color with a thin consistency.
Benefits & Uses of Citronella Oil:
- Deodorants & Perfumes: Its bright essence is suitable for adding a mild fragrance in deodorants and related cosmetic products which are made to counter body odor. It is also used in making perfumes and room fresheners.
- Repels Insects: It has antibacterial properties which makes it a good ingredient in insect repellents.
- Headaches & Relaxation: Its light fresh fragrance is very soothing to calm the mind. It is helpful in providing relief from headaches. Aromatherapy is a big domain where it is used.
- Flavoring Agent: In some countries, citronella oil is used extensively for adding lemony flavor in their local food dishes.
- Improves Breathing: It is also effective in treating congestion, cold, throat infection, and improves the overall respiratory system.
- For External Use only.
- Avoid its usage in the case of pregnancy.
- Dilute it before direct skin application by mixing it with carrier oils.
- Perform a small skin test if you have sensitive skin.
Why buy Citronella Oil from KannaujAttar.com?
‘Kannauj Attar & Essential Oils’ is a leading global company in the essential oils industry. We are committed to delivering only high-quality and organic-certified essential oils. The quality of our citronella essential oil at the best competitive prices and on-time delivery have made a trusted natural oil and aromatherapy brand in this business. Our clients are present in more than 57 countries around the globe.