Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
To date, you must have used cinnamon for cooking. But did you know that essential oil is also prepared from the bark of cinnamon? It has many benefits, for your skin, to reduce weight, to increase the beauty of hair and even more. It can also be said that the Cinnamon bark essential oil thing is one and its benefits are many. Aromatic elements of this Cinnamon bark are fresh, sweet, herbaceous, and are relaxing, restorative, and refreshing.
Benefits Of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Improve blood circulation
- Makes skin dazzling and healthy
- Relieve from cough, cold, and constipation
- Improves digestive system
- Fight against infections
- Kill Insects
- Relieve pain
- Stimulate circulation & reduce stress
- Control Diabetes
- Kills Streptococcus mutans
- Treats high blood pressure
- Relieves nausea
- Stimulate the scalp
Uses For Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil provides multiples uses for multiple purposes –
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for weight loss
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for lips
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for skin
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for diabetes
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for hair
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for warts
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for massage
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for making soap
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for stimulating appetite
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for infections
- Cinnamon bark essential oil for cold and flu
Features Of Kannauj Attar Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 100% pure and organic
- Boosts relaxation and reduce stress
- Lowest price
- Comes in an amber glass bottle
- Dermatologist approved
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Skin tightening and pore reduction
- Eliminate acne, pimples, and blemishes
- Medicinal-grade cinnamon bark essential oil
- Free of fillers, additives, bases, and carriers of any kind
- Obtained by Steam distillation of the bark of Cinnamomum zeylanicumis
- Infusing your mind and heart with the sweetness and warmth
About Kannauj Attar Brand
The Kannauj Attar produces natural and aromatic products including natural attars, toner & mists, and others. It uses only 100% pure and organic ingredients without adding chemicals for making its products. It sells directly in bulk and a single piece that’s why the price is also very cheap. It has strengthened its hold in more than 55 countries. You can buy as many pieces as you want from here.
How To Use Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil?
The process of using any essential oil is the same whether it is rosemary essential oil, cinnamon bark, or other oil. You will need to add 2 or 3 drops and mix with any other carrier oils.
FAQs| Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
1. Which Is Better Cinnamon Leaf Or Bark Essential Oil?
Cinnamon lead does not give strong essence and aroma. But Cinnamon bark essential oil has sweater and spicer aroma than Cinnamon leaf so the bark is better.
2. Is Cinnamon Bark Good For Hair Growth?
Applying cinnamon bark essential oil may encourage circulation. In this way, it helps in reducing hair fall and improve hair growth. The antifungal properties of this oil remove dandruff caused by Malassezia.
3. How Do You Use Cinnamon Bark Oil For Weight Loss?
When you prepare a smoothie or tea for weight loss, just add 1 or 2 drops to it. A smoothie or tea with adding 1 or 2 drops helps in losing weight.
4. What does cinnamon bark essential oil blend with?
It can blend with geranium, cardamom, bergamot, lavender, lemon, clove, ginger, and grapefruit.
5. What Is The Active Principle Of Cinnamon Bark?
cinnamaldehyde is the active principle of cinnamon bark. And C. Zeylanicum is used for extracting this essential oil as a major constituent.